1. Monitoring and setting up coil cart, uncoiler, cupper/press and related equipment to produce standard quality cans.
2. Installing and removing dies to insure production of standard quality units.
3. Carrying out machines adjustments in accordance with the work instructions procedures
4. Exercising control over the equipment work in accordance with the schedule
5. Performing change over activities
6. Training of new employee(s) assigned to his area of responsibility
7. Performing tasks within the scope of routine technical repairs and inspections
8. Taking part in assembling new production equipment and production lines including external services to other CANPACK factories
9. Performing machine maintenance (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual)
10. Communicating and reporting comments on technical conditions of machines and related matter concerning production
11. Coordinating to Technical Department to ensure correct and proper regeneration of parts of machine
12. Performing other duties as assigned by direct superiors